Pro Wrestling NOAH “Southern Navigation 2017”, 9/8/2017 [Fri] 18:30 @ Kumamoto City Shokuhin Koryu Kaikan, Foodpal
(1) Tadasuke vs. Jyunta Miyawaki
♦Winner: Tadasuke (6:02) with an Udegatame.
(2) Daisuke Harada vs. Ashley Istria
♦Winner: Harada (9:49) following a Diving Elbow Drop.
(3) Taiji Ishimori & Hi69 vs. Hajime Ohara & Yoshinari Ogawa
♦Winner: Ishimori (8:07) via pin-fall on Ogawa, following a Trance Rave from Hi69.
(4) Muhammad Yone, Quiet Storm & Masao Inoue vs. Maybach Taniguchi, Akitoshi Saito & Hitoshi Kumano
♦Winner: Storm (8:21) following the Funky Buster Bomb on Kumano.
(5) Kenoh vs. Cody Hall
♦Winner: Kenoh (6:24) following a Diving Foot Stomp.
(6) GHC Heavy Prelude: Eddie Edwards, HAYATA & YO-HEY vs. Naomichi Marufuji, Gurukun Mask & Shuri Joe
♦Winner: Gurukun (14:06) with the Gurukun Leg Roll Clutch on YO-HEY.
~ Gurukun made his intentions known that he and Joe want a chance at the GHC Jr. Tag belts. Of course that may stand if the champions can defend the belts against the DNA team on 10/1 first.
(7) Go Shiozaki & Atsushi Kotoge vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima & Masa Kitamiya
♦Winner: Shiozaki (20:36) following the Go Flasher on Kitamiya.
~ Shiozaki with the win in his hometown area, as he declared that he will increase and continue to rebuild himself much like the Kumamoto region since the devastating earthquake.
~ Shiozaki also took part in an honoring ceremony, before today’s show, as he handed the government officials in the area the money they have collected leading up to this tour.