Pro Wrestling NOAH “Southern Navigation 2017”, 9/6/2017 [Wed] 18:30 @ Kagoshima City Oro City Hall
(1) Cody Hall vs. Jyunta Miyawaki
♦Winner: Hall (8:04) with an Abdominal Stretch.
(2) Kenoh vs. Ashley Istria
♦Winner: Kenoh (8:09) following a Diving Foot Stomp.
(3) Yoshinari Ogawa vs. Masao Inoue (FREE)
♦Winner: Ogawa (9:38) following a Backdrop.
(4) Maybach Taniguchi, Taiji Ishimori & Hi69 vs. Akitoshi Saito, Hajime Ohara & Hitoshi Kumano
♦Winner: Taniguchi (9:28) with the Maybach Bomb Zwei on Saito.
(5) Daisuke Harada & Tadasuke vs. Gurukun Mask & Shuri Joe (both Ryukyu Dragon)
♦Winner: Harada (12:14) following a Revolucion on Joe.
~ Harada takes out the Ryukyu Dragon wrestler with Taiji Ishimori’s own maneuver. A clear call out to the Jr. Champ as Harada aims to show his drive to become the champion once more.
(6) Katsuhiko Nakajima & Masa Kitamiya vs. HAYATA & YO-HEY
♦Winner: Kitamiya (9:50) following the Saito Suplex on YO-HEY.
~ The Aggression with the win over the Junior Tag Champions.
(7) GHC Heavy Prelude: Eddie Edwards, Go Shiozaki & Atsushi Kotoge vs. Naomichi Marufuji, Muhammad Yone & Quiet Storm
♦Winner: Kotoge (21:07) with a Moonsault Press on Storm.
~ The champion trio team with back to back wins in prelude to their upcoming defenses on 10/1.