Pro Wrestling NOAH “Southern Navigation 2017”, 9/12/2017 [Tue] 19:00 @ Okazaki City Ryumaoka Kaikan in Aichi
(1) Tadasuke vs. Jyunta Miyawaki
♦Winner: Tadasuke (7:26) with a Dosei no Wakatame (Rings of Saturn).
(2) Kenoh vs. Ashley Istria
♦Winner: Kenoh (7:39) with an Ankle Hold.
(3) Hajime Ohara & Hitoshi Kumano vs. Hi69 & Yoshinari Ogawa
♦Winner: Hi69 (11:14) with a Sunset Flip on Kumano.
~ Ohara tried to approach to the veteran Ogawa with a handshake, but was turned down.
(4) Naomichi Marufuji & Maybach Taniguchi vs. Akitoshi Saito & Masao Inoue (FREE)
♦Winner: Taniguchi (14:58) with the Maybach Bomb Zwei on Inoue.
(5) Katsuhiko Nakajima & Masa Kitamiya vs. HAYATA & YO-HEY
♦Winner: Nakajima (14:37) following the Vertical Spike on YO-HEY.
~ Nakajima and Kitamiya stated that they are more than ready for the challenge they face against Okabayashi and Moose on 10/1.
(6) GHC Tag & Junior Prelude: Go Shiozaki, Atsushi Kotoge & Taji Ishimori vs. Muhammad Yone, Quiet Storm & Daisuke Harada
♦Winner: Yone (21:14) following the Funky Buster Bomb on Kotoge.
~ Yone and Storm with a direct win over the GHC Tag Champion, as Storm stated that he and Yone will become the new GHC Tag Champions.