Pro Wrestling NOAH “Southern Navigation 2017”, 9/10/2017 [Sun] 17:00 @ Hakata StarLanes in Fukuoka
(1) Cody Hall vs. Ashley Istria
♦Winner: Hall (5:55) following a Chokeslam.
(2) Yoshinari Ogawa vs. Jyunta Miyawaki
♦Winner: Ogawa (3:55) following a Backdrop.
(3) Kenoh vs. Hitoshi Kumano
♦Winner: Kenoh (6:37) following a Diving Foot Stomp.
(4) Katsuhiko Nakajima, Masa Kitamiya & Akitoshi Saito vs. Maybach Taniguchi, Hajime Ohara & Masao Inoue
♦Winner: Nakajima (13:01) following a PK on Inoue.
(5) Go Shiozaki vs. Muhammad Yone
♦Winner: Shiozaki (8:25) following a Short Range Gowan Lariat.
~ Shiozaki continued to allude that he looks to climb back up the ranks as a singles wrestler.
(6) GHC Junior Prelude ~ Best out of 3 Falls: Taiji Ishimori, Hi69, Gurukun Mask & Shuri Joe vs. Daisuke Harada, Tadasuke, HAYATA & YO-HEY
~ Harada (11:13) with a Superstar Elbow capture to Katayama German Suplex Hold on Ishimori.
~ Joe (3:51) following a Spear on YO-HEY.
♦Winner: Gurukun (5:29) with the Gurukun Leg Roll Clutch on HAYATA.
~ Ishimori, Hi69, Gurukun & Joe won the match.
~ Team Ryukyu Dragon with yet another victory over the GHC Jr. Champions as their claim for the belts continues to be for certain.
(7) GHC Heavy & Tag Prelude: Eddie Edwards & Quiet Storm vs. Naomichi Marufuji & Atsushi Kotoge
♦Winner: Edwards (21:26) following the Die Hard Flowsion on Kotoge.
~ Edwards with the win in his own final prelude match against Marufuji.
~ The full event card has been updated for the “GREAT VOYAGE 2017 in YOKOHAMA vol.2” on October 1. The show will feature 11 matches in total and will feature several wrestlers from outside promotions like Impact Wrestling/GFW, DRADITION, DDT, and BJW.