~ Abdullah Kobayashi, Takayuki Ueki, and Toshiyuki Sakuda were announced to miss the next couple of shows due to influenza. The event cards were updated to reflect upon their absence. They are expected to be recovered by the 2/10 show.
BJW “BJ-STYLE #10”, 1/28/2017 [Sat] 17:00 @ Osaka City Fukushima Citizen Center
(1) Kazuki Hashimoto vs. Yuya Aoki
(2) Tsutomu Oosugi, Hercules Senga & Tatsuhiko Yoshino vs. Atsushi Maruyama, Takoyakida & Ultimate Spider Jr.
(3) Ryuji Ito & Ryuichi Sekine vs. Takumi Tsukamoto & Masaya Takahashi
(4) Ryota Hama & Toru Owashi vs. Shu Brahman, Kei Brahman & Shinobu
(5) Isami Kodaka, Naoki Tanizaki & Eisa 8 vs. Yasufumi Nakanoue, Kazumi Kikuta & Takuya Nomura
(6) Hardcore Tag Match: Yuko Miyamoto & Kankuro Hoshino vs. Jaki Numazawa & Masashi Takeda
(7) Daisuke Sekimoto, Daichi Hashimoto & Hideyoshi Kamitani vs. Yoshihisa Uto, Yuji Okabayashi & Ryuichi Kawakami
BJW “Death Market 36”, 1/29/2017 [Sun] 18:00 @ Nagoya Diamond Hall in Aichi
(1) Tatsuhiko Yoshino vs. Yuya Aoki
(2) Kengo Takai (Team Dera) & Kazumi Kikuta vs. Shinobu (666) & Yasufumi Nakanoue (FREE)
(3) Barbed-wire Board Deathmatch: Ryuichi Sekine vs. Masaya Takahashi
(4) Ryota Hama, Tsutomu Oosugi & Hercules Senga vs. Shu Brahman, Kei Brahman & Atsushi Maruyama
(5) Fluorescent Light-tube Deathmatch: Ryuji Ito, Jaki Numazawa & Kankuro Hoshino vs. Isami Kodaka, Yuko Miyamoto & Takumi Tsukamoto
(6) Yuji Okabayashi, Kazuki Hashimoto & Takuya Nomura vs. Ryuichi Kawakami, Daichi Hashimoto & Hideyoshi Kamitani
(7) BJW World Strong Heavyweight Championship Match: [9th Champion] Daisuke Sekimoto vs. [Challenger] Yoshihisa Uto
~ 1st title defense.
BJW, 2/10/2017 [Fri] 18:30 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo
(1) Shinobu (666) & Yuya Aoki vs. Kankuro Hoshino & Tatsuhiko Yoshino
(2) Takayuki Ueki & Masaya Takahashi (ASUKA) vs. Shu & Kei Brahman (both FREE)
(3) Yuko Miyamoto (666) & Isami Kodaka (BASARA) vs. Tsutomu Oosugi & Hercules Senga
(4) Kohei Sato (ZERO1), Kazuki Hashimoto & Kazumi Kikuta vs. Daichi Hashimoto, Atsushi Maruyama (FREE) & Takuya Nomura
(5) Deathmatch: Abdullah Kobayashi, Ryuji Ito & Toshiyuki Sakuda vs. Jaki Numazawa, Masashi Takeda (U-FILE) & Takumi Tsukamoto (BASARA)
(6) Yuji Okabayashi, Hideyoshi Kamitani & Yasufumi Nakanoue (FREE) vs. Ryota Hama (FREE), Shogun Okamoto (FREE) & Yoshihisa Uto
(7) World Strong Next Challenger Match: Ryuichi Kawakami vs. Hideki Suzuki (FREE)
~ Winners earns the right to challenge on 3/5 at Korakuen.
~ Then it was announced that Jaki Numazawa and Masashi Takeda will be defending the Doutonbori WDW Tag belta against the Osaka team of Kuuga and Billyken Kid on March 25 in Osaka.
BJW, 3/25/2017 [Sat] @ Osaka City Nishiari Kumin Center
(-) Doutonbori sanctioned WDW Tag Championship Match: [4th Champions] Jaki Numazawa & Masashi Takeda vs. [Challengers] Kuuga & Billyken Kid
~ 3rd title defense.
~ Then a few more matches were announced for the upcoming shows on February 4.
DDT, 2/4/2017 [Sat] 17:30 @ EDION Arena Osaka, 2nd Stadium
() Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata vs. Makoto Oishi, Shunma Katsumata & MAO
() Soma Takao & Yuni vs. Yasu Urano & Guanchulo
() Ultra Megchanco Special Single Match: Danshoku Dino vs. Yoshihiro Takayama
() KO-D 6 Tag Championship Match: [Champions] Kazusada Higuchi, Kouki Iwasaki & Mizuki Watase vs. [Challengers] KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi
(-) DDT EXTREME Championship Match: [Champion] Jun Kasai vs. [Challenger] Mad Paulie
~ More matches were announced for the DNA show on February 23 as among the additions is Dai Suzuki taking on Shogun Okamoto in a special challenge match.
“FIGHTING GIG DNA EP.30 ~ Start Signal Run! ~”, 2/23/2017 [Thu] 19:00 @ Shinjuku FACE in Tokyo
() FIGHTING GIG STARTING SIGNAL Run!: Guanchulo & Rekka vs. Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani
() Which Way is Tomorrow Dai Suzuki? Dai Suzuki vs. Shogun Okamoto (FREE)
() Seishun no Esperanza 2017: MAO vs. Yuki Ueno
() Stand By Me in Heaven: Shunma Katsumata vs. Kotaro Suzuki (FREE)
() Endless Sprint: Kouki Iwasaki & Mizuki Watase vs. Kazushi Sakuraba (FREE) & LEONA (DRADITION)
~ NOAH announced that Alejandro Saez will not be competing on the February tour. Saez was forced to head back to his homeland of Chile in early January due to a family emergency, though he was then scheduled for the upcoming tour, it turns out that he will be unable to compete after all. The upcoming tour will be updated to reflect his absence.
NOAH Event Cards for January & February 2017
~ ZERO1 announced the cards for their pair of dojo shows in early February.
ZERO1, 2/4/2017 [Sat] @ Takeshiba Coliseum in Tokyo
() Yoshikazu Yokoyama vs. Chris Orndorff
() Yusaku Obata & Sean Guinness vs. KAMIKAZE & Hartley Jackson
() Ikuto Hidaka vs. Takuya Sugawara
() Kohei Sato & Shinjiro Otani vs. Masato Tanaka & James Raideen
ZERO1, 2/5/2017 [Sun] @ Takeshiba Coliseum in Tokyo
() Ikuto Hidaka & Sean Guiness vs. KAMIKAZE & Takuya Sugawara
() Yoshikazu Yokoyama vs. Chris Orndorff
() James Raideen vs. Hartley Jackson
() Kohei Sato & Shinjiro Otani vs. Masato Tanaka & Yusaku Obata
~ News making the rounds is that Arisa Nakajima announced that she has signed with Nanae Takahashi’s SEAdLINNNG promotion.